Government Visiting Requirements
There are simple steps you and your family can take to guarantee a safe experience in the Turks and Caicos Islands. TCI SAFE™ ensures an easy process so you can relax and enjoy our islands with confidence.
GOVERNMENT PRE-REGISTRATION REQUIREMENTS
Provide a negative COVID-19 PCR test result.
- The test must have been taken no more than 5 days prior to arrival. This must be a PCR test (not an antibody test).
- All test submissions must be the laboratory report; this is the only document that would provide all the information necessary for us to arrive at a decision.
- All laboratory reports must include the patient demographics, the date the sample was collected and tested/reported, sample, and test type.
Apply for the TCI Assured Program
- Enter your email address. A one-time password (OTP) will be sent to your email to authenticate your account.
- Fill in your personal information requested: Name, DOB, Passport #, location, etc.
- Answer the health questions and Upload your COVID 19 negative PCR lab test result.
- Upload the summary or certificate page of your insurance showing COVID 19 coverage.
- Provide consent to a series of declarations.
- Each traveler including children must complete or have completed an application to obtain a travel certificate for presentation to airline authorities.
2. Request for additional information
- Based on a review of your application, you may be requested to provide any missing information or additional information for the consideration of your application.
3. Travel Authorisation
- Use your travel authorisation to make your travel arrangements and keep a printed or electronic copy with you along with your ticket and passport to check-in and board your flight. Please note that you will not be able to board the flight without your travel authorisation.
4. Have Travel Insurance
- Have travel insurance, which includes emergency assistance and COVID-19 emergency medical evacuation/repatriation
For more detailed information on COVID 19 PCR Test Guidelines please visit this page on the Tourism Website.
Travelers may submit the application process no later than twenty-four (24) hours prior to arrival. Once uploaded, the documents will be verified and a TCI Assured sticker will be issued to the traveler which grants approval to travel.