Government Visiting Requirements: Updated July 26, 2021
There are simple steps you and your family can take to guarantee a safe experience in the Turks and Caicos Islands. TCI SAFE™ ensures an easy process so you can relax and enjoy our islands with confidence.
Below is a summary of entry requirements. To ensure you are following the most up-to-date information, please refer to the official statements found on the TCI Assured website.
GOVERNMENT PRE-REGISTRATION REQUIREMENTS
Provide a negative COVID-19 PCR test result.
- Travelers will be required to take a COVID-19 RT-PCR, NAA, RNA or Antigen Test Within Three Days of Travel
- All test submissions must be the laboratory report; this is the only document that would provide all the information necessary for us to arrive at a decision.
- All laboratory reports must include the patient demographics, the date the sample was collected and tested/reported, sample, and test type.
Apply for the TCI Assured Program
- Enter your email address. A one-time password (OTP) will be sent to your email to authenticate your account.
- Fill in your personal information requested: Name, DOB, Passport #, location, etc.
- Answer the health questions and Upload your COVID 19 negative PCR lab test result.
- Upload the summary or certificate page of your insurance showing COVID 19 coverage.
- Provide consent to a series of declarations.
- Each traveler including children must complete or have completed an application to obtain a travel certificate for presentation to airline authorities.
2. Request for additional information
- Based on a review of your application, you may be requested to provide any missing information or additional information for the consideration of your application.
3. Travel Authorisation
- Use your travel authorisation to make your travel arrangements and keep a printed or electronic copy with you along with your ticket and passport to check in and board your flight. Please note that you will not be able to board the flight without your travel authorisation.
4. Have Travel Insurance
- Have travel insurance, which includes emergency assistance and COVID-19 emergency medical evacuation/repatriation
For more detailed information on COVID 19 PCR Test Guidelines please visit this page on the Tourism Website.
Travelers may submit the application process no later than twenty-four (24) hours prior to arrival. Once uploaded, the documents will be verified and a TCI Assured sticker will be issued to the traveler which grants approval to travel.