Traveling To Provo
All visitors 18 years and older must show proof of being fully vaccinated in order to travel to Providenciales.
Fully means it has been at least 14 days after receiving the second dose of any World Health Organization (WHO) approved vaccine course (or 14 days after the first dose if a single dose course such as the Janssen/Johnson & Johnson vaccine).
The following persons are exempt from requiring a COVID-19 vaccine:
- Visitors under the age 18 years
- Visitors who are not able to take a COVID-19 vaccine due to medical reasons. However, written and signed proof from a medical professional clearly stating that they are medically exempted from taking the vaccine must be submitted to the Ministry of Health on email@example.com. Persons seeking a medical exemption should send a request with all supporting documentation to firstname.lastname@example.org at least 2 weeks prior to travel. This is in order to allow sufficient time for review by the Government. Individuals must present evidence of the approval of the medical exemption from the Ministry of Health.
- Crew members of a cargo/commercial aircraft or cargo ship arriving for work and expected to remain for less than 24 hours.
- Crew members of air ambulances, which includes any medical personnel on board.
- Persons offering to provide emergency aid in times of crisis.
- Persons who have written permission from the Chief Medical Officer
Please note that there are no exemptions to the vaccination requirement for religious reasons.
Visitors departing for Canada, the UK, and (as of June 12,) the US, no longer need to take any COVID-19 tests before departing.
Travelers departing for other countries should check that country’s specific government regulations.