Two Tank Boat Dives
- Sites Visited: Two Tank Boat Dives visit all the dive areas around Provo including Grace Bay, Northwest Point, West Caicos, French Cay, Pine Cay and Sandbore Channel. For divers taking advantage of a package, we try to rotate dives around all the areas so you get a taste of the variety Turks and Caicos scuba diving offers.
- Departure/Arrival Times: Divers depart at 8:00 am for the docks at Turtle Cove Marina for diving along Provo’s north shore, and from our dock on the south side of the island for trips to West Caicos and French Cay. Return times from these dives can be any time between 1:00 pm and 3:30 pm depending upon the destination. The south side trips have the later return times.
- Refreshments: We have coolers of filtered water on board and also drink mix such as Tang as well as sliced fruit and Pan au Chocolat or banana bread. For longer trips you may find filled croissants or sandwiches.
- Tanks and Gear: Tanks/weights/weight belts are already on the boat. If you are using Nitrox you will analyze the tanks at the boat. Your equipment it will be set up for you on the boat each day.
These boat dive packages are for Certified Open Water divers or above, who have dived within the last year or participated in a refresher course and are comfortable in the water. Please contact us prior to making the booking if you have any concerns regarding your diving.
Rates valid for travel through 12/21/2018 and from 01/05/19 – 12/20/2019
All rates for travel 12/22/2018 – 01/04/2019 will be at the Walk In Rate price.
- Reservations must be made 72 hours or more prior to diving to qualify for the discounted (pre-booked) rate.
- All the diving is wall diving and due to the depths we require the use of a dive computer.
- 12% tax will be added to all rates for dives.
- No services charges have been applied. Tipping for good service is customary and expected on island.
- All boat dive packages are for two tank boat dives.
- Boat dive packages are per person and based on one or more days of diving.
- Tanks and weights included. Gear rental is additional.
- Diving days need not be consecutive.
- Cancellation penalties may apply. Click here for our policies.
- Travel insurance recommended.